WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites in order to make more effective the practical work of the users.
According to European law, we may store cookies on your device without your consent only if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies we need your consent. This consent is given by clicking on the “Allow” button, which is in the menu regarding Cookies on our website. If you have given your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing based on consent, which processing was carried out before the withdrawal of the consent.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
This website uses different types of cookies.
Types of cookies considering the party that sets them:
First-party cookies are cookies set by the website you are visiting. Only that website can read them. In addition, a website might potentially use external services, which also set their own cookies, known as third-party cookies.
Types of cookies considering the time for which they are kept:
Persistent cookies are cookies saved on your device and that are not deleted automatically when you quit your browser, unlike a session cookie, which is deleted when you quit your browser.
Types of cookies considering their purposes and functions:
– the website will not be able to collect information about user behaviour; time of stay on the pages; source from which the users have opened the link.
– also, the website will not be able to consider the connection of the users with social networks, as well as to analyse behaviour – interest towards certain pages, number of pages visited within one session, as well as statistics about the origin of the session (country from which the website is visited), the browser, the language used, the operating system, etc.
For more information about Facebook Pixel, please visit:
For more information about Google Ads and Google Analytics, please visit:
If you refuse marketing cookies, this will affect the functionality of the website as follows: the website does not have functionalities that are limited by the refusal for use of this type of cookies, but the parties that collect and manage them will not be able to consider the advertising event for the respective user. It is important to note that even if the user refuses these cookies, he or she may have already given consent for the collection/managing of his/her personal data by the respective party. The data of the users who do not have an account in the respective social network/platform or have not logged in it at the time of the visit in our website will not be collected.
HOW DO YOU REFUSE AND MANAGE COOKIES?
We bring your attention to the fact that if you delete cookies some preferences may be lost and it is possible that the website does not work properly or you may lose some functions.
Please note that you cannot refuse the strictly necessary cookies. Without them, the website will not be able to function.
You may change or withdraw your consent at any time by visiting this link.
Furthermore, you can change your browser settings in connection with the cookies. Through these settings, you may be able to see what cookies you have and to delete them individually, to block third-party cookies or cookies from certain websites, to accept all cookies or to reject all cookies. Visit the menu “options” or “preferences” in your browser in order to change the settings and check the internet for more information specific for the browser, such as:
LEGAL BASES FOR DATA PROCESSING
– Your consent for processing of data for one or more specific purposes (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (a) of the GDPR*) – in the cases mentioned above in section “WHAT IS A COOKIE?”;
– for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter (f) of the GDPR*) – in case this basis is used, the description of the specific legitimate interests is the same as the description of the purposes of data processing.
* “GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
ARE YOU OBLIGED TO PROVIDE US YOUR DATA
The provision of your personal data is neither statutory, nor a contractual requirement, nor a requirement necessary to enter into a contract. You are not obliged to provide personal data. The possible consequences, if these data are not provided, are specified for the different types of cookies above in section “WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?”.
Automated decision-making, including profiling, may be performed in connection with advertisements concerning the Company. I.e. it is possible that criteria set in advance (such as gender, age, etc.) automatically influence how advertising is performed with regard to you.
We may amend/supplement the present Policy. All such changes will be published on this page.